Friday 21 February 2014

Tomatoes from my garden..

So, I have been trying to play around with lighting more. I talked to a professional named Derek Kind from Canada, and he explained to me the importance of lighting. So I'm experimenting more with lighting with my objects and subjects. :)



On a different note, thanks guys for helping me hit 2500 pageviews. I hope you enjoy my pictures and keep checking from time to time. Make it a bookmark, or even your homepage, put a reminder on your phone, or simple subscribe below if my pictures interest you. :) If you would be interested in prints, or even have any questions, leave a comment below or you can always contact me at - sudsphotography@gmail.com. :)

Picture details:

Aperture: F/1.8
Shutter: 1/100 sec.
ISO: 3200
Lens: 50 mm.
Flash: Off
Camera: Canon EOS 550D

No comments:

Post a Comment