Sunday 20 April 2014

A dedication to my awesome cousins!

I just got back from what you could call a family reunion! We went to two places in South India, Mysore and Coorg. And we had an amazing time! We played cards, played football, played with our 3 year old cousin (whose picture I will be posting soon!) and we did so much fun stuff in one trip! My oldest cousin recently started working and wanted to buy me something, and since, we had played so much cards over the past few days, I asked him for a poker set! And he even taught us how to play! Thanks a lot, Rahul! When I get my first paycheck, I'm gonna try to get you something as exciting too! :) Here's a picture of our poker set! Thanks for showing us an awesome time and hope you come back soon, all of you! :)



Picture details:

Aperture: F/1.8
Shutter: 1/160 sec.
ISO: 1000
Lens: 50 mm.
Flash: Off
Camera: Canon EOS 550D

No comments:

Post a Comment